Saturday, August 24, 2013

Yikes...where have I been?!

With a new job that takes me from F'burg to Arlington, VA I haven't had quite as much time to cook.  Fortunately I have continued to receive all of my cooking magazines and with my addiction to Pinterest in finding recipes I have plenty to whip up this weekend. 
http://pinterest.com/lsuperstar/food-and-drink/

Some of the tasty treats I have made recently are Strawberry Cheesecake Streusel Muffins, Ensalada Mixta, Spicy Baked Shrimp, Sausage & Bean Soup with Pasta, One Pot Tomato Basil Pasta, Bacon Cornbread, Short Ribs Braised in Red Wine, Fall Off the Bone Oven BBQ Pork Spareribs, Marinated Chickpea Salad (one of my favorites), Ina's (Garten) Beef Short Ribs, Limoncello Citrus Sangria (super delicious), Chicken Spaghetti (will likely not make again), Saucy Asian Meatballs (YUM), Lazy Sunday Casserole...and I think that about does it for new things.  I believe all of the recipes are on my Food and Drink Pinterest Board.  I realize they are mostly cold weather foods but that's my favorite stuff to cook.

My dear friend Jay (Tasty Treats and Tantrums) told me how to make his Pasta Carbonara and I plan on doing that soon...had it at his house last time I was there and mercy, it was good!

Let's see if I can get the lead out and do something with all of the groceries I have in the fridge/freezer!  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment